Thursday, August 17, 2006

Long time..

It has been a long time
Since I saw you last
And much water has flown between here and there

It has been a long time
Since I saw you smile
And great many things have occurred in that time

It has been a long time
Since I saw your eyes
And the world has blurred to a halt

It has been a long time
Since I thought I’d seen you last
And so many people have come and gone

Now that I see you today through another’s eyes
Those lost emotions come hurtling back
With a force and ferocity of days of yore
Taking me by surprise of a thousand shocks

I now realise that it is easier said than done
To forget those times I spent with you
And to move on from there without you
To bury the past and look ahead…

I will always remember you
With a fondness that never can be expressed
With a heart full of desire
And with a mind full of regret

Oh yes, it has been a really long time.

Apurva
16th August 2006

No comments:

Site Analytics

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered By Blogger